Nerdly is our hero... the most successful entrepreneur in the world. Unfortunately, Nerdly's success has unleashed the fury of government regulators who are out to eradicate him. Your job is to assist Nerdly in his mad scramble to accumulate a wealth of points while avoiding the agents who are striving mightily to be rid of Nerdly once & for all.
Can you keep Nerdly away from the determined government agents long enough to pile up a mountain of points?.
- Use the HPC pen or arrow keys to direct Nerdly
- Each $ dot is worth 5 points.
- When Nerdly eats a Gold bar, he gets 7 seconds on a tank so he can snag as many government agents as possible : 200 points for the 1st, 400 for the 2nd, 600 for the 3rd and 800 more for the 4th - 2,000 points in 7 seconds if Nerdly can grab em all!!
- Tunnels - (2 or 4 - depending on the maze) - Nerdly accelerates as he zips out one tunnel and back through another - pursuers are left in the dust!
- A Bonus Cherry occasionally appears in one tunnel, floats lazily to exit through another tunnel, but is worth 500 points if Nerdly can catch it.
- Watch Out! As you accumulate points, Nerdly's pursuers become more aggressive.
- Many unique maze designs randomly selected... finish off one maze, move on to the next one.
- Great colors for color HPC's (looks great in non-color HPCs as well)
- Cool sound effects (easily turned off when the boss is lurking nearby)
- Speed control (set a calm pace or go for fast & furious)
- Top scores saved in "Hall of Fame"
- Works with Windows CE v1 and v2.
- Compatible with SH3 and MIPS handhelds
Product System Requirements
Storage: 180K - 200K, depending on selected components
Processor: SH3 and MIPS
Operating System: Windows CE, Windows CE 2.0