HPC NetProfile is a Windows CE 2.0 utility program that allows you to create multiple TCP/IP network profiles for each installed network adapter. This product was designed for your Handheld PC, permitting easy access to the Internet or LAN when you travel. With HPC NetProfile, it is no longer ecessary to manually change your network settings every time you change location. If you work in the IS department or you use a H/PC to access LAN or WAN in more than one location, this product is for you.
- Full integration with Microsoft Windows CE operating system.
- Support for all necessary TCP/IP settings, including IP Address, WINS, DNS, and Gateway.
- Support for Proxy Server configuration for Pocket Internet Explorer.
- Support for multiple network adapters.
- Simple, easy user interface.
- Small program size and memory requirements.
- Install and uninstall utilities.
Product System Requirements
Storage: 100 K
Processor: SH3 and MIPS
Platform: Handheld PC
Operating System: Windows CE 2.0
Properly installed NE2000-compatible network PCMCIA card.